Here’s a little about Santa Ross…
While Santa Ross primarily makes his special visits in Central California, when he’s not busy checking the Naughty & Nice list, he is available for other events thru out the California area including, but not limited to:
- Breakfast with Santa
- Military groups
- Hospice visits
- Retirement facilities
- Day Care – Child and Adult
- Corporate events
- School Visits – Public or Private
- Homeowner events, Private Home visits, Business events, Commercial Photo shoots,
- Print media, private family holiday photo shoots, Pet photos
- Organization Holiday events
- Scouting events, Club events.
NOTE: For Any Non Profit or Charity events, please contact Santa directly
via email at Santa@Santa-Ross.com
Santa is Real Bearded and always looks his best, attired in custom made suits including such details as handmade leather belts and boots that jingle as he walks & custom made toy bag. Great care goes into his traditional and well groomed appearance.
When not busy at the North Pole Santa Ross enjoys being home in Paso Robles California with his wife Cheryl aka Mrs. Claus and it is their desire to spread Christmas Cheer wherever they go always with the understanding that Jesus is the real reason for every season.
Santa Ross is a member in Good Standing of:
- ClausNet – The Santa Claus Network
The internets’ largest Christmas related community of men and women
dedicated to bringing joy and happiness to the children of the world.
- Nationwide Santas
- Jolly Red Fellows Society
- IBRBS – International Brotherhood of Real Bearded Santas
- Charles W. Howard Santa Claus School. The oldest and longest running Santa Claus school in the World. Established in 1937 in Midland, MI the school is led by Dean: Thomas F. Valent and his wife Holly
- The Santa Claus Conservatory
- School4Santas aka: The International University of Santa Claus
Background checks and proof of insurance available upon request.